Monday, October 14, 2013

A Great Week Ahead - Upcoming Freebies!

Happy Monday Friends!

We have a great week ahead of us. This wonderful autumn weather has certainly put a smile on my face. Around here we're preparing for the train of kids' birthdays that all fall within the holidays. My oldest daughter is the first week of November, my son is the beginning of December, and our niece who lives with us is mid-December! We get a break with my youngest until March. Thank God for that.

How are you all feeling about the upcoming holiday season? Have you put much thought into it yet? It's hard not to with the stores putting their displays out so early. I am - as always - looking forward to Thanksgiving.

And on to the good stuff...

A couple freebies coming this week - a Pixelscrapper designer challenge (templates) and a little teaser from my newest kit --> Nice Putt: Golf. This was my first full size kit and includes papers, elements, word art and a full alpha set all coordinated with a less child-like, more manly style. Totally inspired (requested actually) by my husband. Here's a little layout I was playing with...



Stay tuned - not sure which days I will post what items but rest assured they are ON THEIR WAY! Head over to Facebook and like the page to stay up to date with freebies and new items.

And don't forget - Pixelscrapper Blog Train takes off November 1st! A gorgeous color palette and lots of talented designers participating. You will not want to miss it.

If you haven't grabbed the Winter Bliss Mini Kit freebie - get it now. The link will expire this weekend. This item is now available in our Etsy Shop for only $3.50!

Click picture to get this mini kit now!

Have a wonderful week!

♥ Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment