Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello October! New Products Available Now

I must admit I'm quite happy to see October finally arrive. Undoubtedly Oct-Nov are my favorite two months of the year. I love to see the trees change and the joy of thanksgiving descend upon us. I hope you are enjoying the season change as much as I am.

Here are some of our newest product listings. New art prints and wall decals for everyone in the family. LOVABLE gift ideas. Visit Mandy's Lovable Designs and have a look around.

Personalized Name Quilt - Gift for Grandma (or mom!)



The Jesus Loves Me Wall Decal is also now available! Get one for you little love or make it a gift! Available in both vintage white and solid white.


Enjoy and don't forget - bookmark, favorite and come back often to Mandy's Lovable Designs for more great gift and home decor ideas!

Have a blessed day!

♥ Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment