Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sweet Dreams New Release Kit + Additional Paper Pack

Hello...

Feels like it's been a minute since I've had a chance to post to my own blog, so I am making a point today because Lord only knows what the next few days hold. I cannot believe it's only a few days til Christmas, but am so happy (and thankful) that I am actually ready. Shopping done, check. Dinner menu planned, check. Gifts wrapped, all but one or two. And to top off my list of to-do's was this lovely little kit that I wanted to release before Christmas. So here it is...

Sweet Dreams. On sale - 25% off for one week only!


This kit was originally thought to be a girl version of the boys Naptime kit released earlier this month, but it is really perfect for not only naptime/sleepy-time, but any of those special moments you want to scrap of your little girl.

Kit includes 25 lovely papers. 8 solid textured and 19 patterned, lightly textured.


And it comes ready to embellish those layouts with 67 elements! 50 unique, plus color & style variations.


Here's a simple and sweet layout I put together of one of my favorite pictures of our youngest daughter with daddy.


Oh! Let's not forget the alpha. This kit comes with a full set of upper & lower case, numbers and some symbols in a soft white w/gray polka dot pattern. Very cute!


Here's a closer look:



As if that wasn't enough! I had an itch to create a mini polka dot pattern paper set (say that 5x fast...haha) and threw in some gingham and a cute BIG striped arrow paper as well. This is available separately and not included in the kit. But is also on sale for one week only!


Whew! Hope you have a few minutes to take it all in. For more pics and close-ups, head over the Simply Love Scrapbooking store and have a look around.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and hope to see you around the New Year!

♥ Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment