Friday, January 31, 2014

Pixelscrapper Blog Train: Be Mine

Welcome to my part of the Pixelscrapper blog train! You can find the full list of contributors (who are awesome, btw) in the forum. Don't forget to leave them all a great big thank you for their hard work.

Here's my portion of "Be Mine."


**This link has expired**
Download via
Dropbox or 
4Shared

There is also a sweet little Facebook fan freebie that coordinates with this month's lovely theme. If you're not a fan yet, head over and like the page to grab these flairs.


**I made my way through the blog train and made this layout with all of the awesomely creative hearts that everyone came up with.**



Enjoy and have a wonderful month!

♥ Mandy

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for another fun kit! I love the fb brads too, especially the paw print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, thanks, like the string of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the pretty kit! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thank you so much .. what an amazing ride; so much versatility .. you ladies rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All too cute THANK YOU ;~} bunches...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vertical heart strip! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pinks and purples just speak Valentines to me...LOVE it! Thanks for your part of the train! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love the layout you designed with all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebies - I especially love the hearts & the flairs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your, kit, the flairs and the layout. This is such a nice way of showing off the entire blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the goodies..a great show of love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Amanda! I love your mini! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your papers and flairs! Thanks you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete