Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Etsy Store Re-stocked!

I am happy to announce that my Etsy store Mandy's Lovable Designs is back up and running. Designs for the nursery and babies, little boys and girls, teens, and even some home / office decor art prints. I've restocked with new inventory and some of the old favorites. I'm creating new designs every day. The creativity bug has certainly hit me hard this time around. I'm having so much fun putting these art prints together. I hope y'all love them as much as I do.

Here's my latest....

Elephant Family - Set of 3 - 8" x 10"
Nursery Decor - Little Boy Wall Art

You can view the details of this lovable set and the rest of my designs at my Etsy store. And...for those of you who have not yet joined the likes of Etsy.com, many of my designs are on eBay as well (sorry, it's an old picture...lol).

Enjoy and don't forget to bookmark / favorite my store: Mandy's Lovable Designs and check back often for new LOVABLE art prints for your nursery, baby shower or birthday gifts, personalized wall art and more!

Love, Mandy ♥