Wednesday, January 29, 2014

For all you Harley fans!

Hey friends...

So, I'm wondering how many of you own a Harley or another motorcycle that is a big part of your life? I have family members who love theirs and any time they can get out on the road is a day well spent. I too love the open road, but I prefer my car...lol!

A Harley or biker themed kit was recently requested in a forum I frequent and it was enough to get my digiscrap wheels spinning. The color choices were obvious and the rest fell into place as I made my way through.

I would love to say, "Here it is!" but it's not finished just yet. I do, however, want to give a heads-up because once it is finished, I will be offering it as a freebie for 24 hours only! It will be linked here at my blog and I will send out reminders via Facebook. If you're not a fan yet, please go like our page and then keep your eyes open for the freebie post.

For now... Here's a sneak peak. I know, it's a big peek but I can't wait to share!



Hope you all are having a wonderful week thus far. See you soon! :)

♥ Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment