Monday, February 17, 2014

CU Freebie - Tape Flower Template

Happy Monday Friends! This morning has been a wild one for us already. Woke up late for an appointment, rushed around to get kids ready, only to realize that my husband had the car seats in his car so we were stuck. Whew...what a way to start the week.

Anyhow, with the appointment a no-go, I had some extra time to work on this Pixelscrapper flower template challenge. I already had a layered flower that I made using tape strips for an upcoming blog hop (sneak peek in the sample below), so I decided to turn it into at template for whoever wants it.


Download via
Dropbox or 

As noted, the sample flower is NOT included but is part of a soon-to-roll-out blog hop. Keep your eyes open or head over and like our Facebook page to receive the update when the blog hop begins!

Enjoy and share with your friends. Have a most blessed week!

♥ Mandy

4 comments: