Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Shabby Wedding New Release + Freebie

Hello, hello! I have a new release today all ready for your lovable, fun and most memorable wedding photos and it's 25% OFF for one week only!

This kit started as part of an upcoming blog train (coming March 1st!) and I found that I just kept creating and creating and pretty soon it was way too much for a blog train portion. So I changed up the color palette (gotta love design-seeds, right?) and theme and can now share Shabby Wedding with y'all!

♥ Everything in this kit has been thoroughly QC'd and is ideal for both printable or digital use. ♥


This kit has a full alpha, 22 papers and over 70 elements in shades of teal, pink, peach, pale yellow and cream. Sixty-something of them are unique with additional color & style variations. I always like to include multiple colors on some of the basic elements because I often think, What if I was using this kit? I like options without having to go through the re-coloring process.

PAPER PACK

Also available separately

The kit paper pack has 6 textured solids, 15 pattern/mixed papers and a lovely shabby wood texture with teal details. I really ♥ the wood texture!

ELEMENTS

 

Some close-ups of the goodies.






FULL ALPHA




Alpha includes all upper & lower case, numbers and some symbols.

BONUS PAPER PACK


I created quite a few additional papers for elements, borders and such. As always, I threw them together in this bonus paper pack for you. You'll see quite a few of them in action in the Layout Love section below.

FREEBIE ALERT!

Coming up in this weekend's issue of the Simply Love Scrapbooking newsletter is a sweet set of coordinating journal cards! Sign up now to make sure you get them when it goes out.


I really love journal cards. Both making them and using them.

Some Layout Love





This kit has lots of versatility to fit all kinds of shabby, spring and even beach wedding themes. Go fun and playful or simple and sweet! Wherever your inspiration finds you. :)

Enjoy and share with your friends! Until next time...

♥ Mandy

4 comments: