Friday, February 28, 2014

DigiScrap Addicts March Blog Hop: Shades of Play



Hey Everyone! Welcome to my portion of the DSA March Blog Hop: Shades of Play. When I saw the color palette and theme for this month, I couldn't help but think of our youngest little ones and how much they love to paint. Watercolors are a HIT around here! So that's where the painted inspiration came from. :)

You can find the full list of *awesome* contributors at DigiScrap Addicts.


Download via

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy and share with your friends! :)

♥ Mandy

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for your pretty contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ! i shared the link here : http://www.pinterest.com/lemondedis2/freebies-blog-trainsblog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your generosity! I love your mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! My favorite part of your kit is the multi-colored paper...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - I love the watercolor paper! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many THANKS for your part of this Blog Hop!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty .. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the playfulness of this kit. Everything makes me think of little girls giggling and skipping around the room. Thank you for sharing this fun kit. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the lovely mini-kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ¸.•*´♥«´¨`•°Thank you!°•´¨`»♥¸.•*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the soft colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete