Friday, March 14, 2014

Scraps N Pieces March Blog Train

Hi Friends!

It's been pretty quiet around here, so I'm glad you stopped by! I've taken a semi-hiatus from designing this month. "Semi" because I really do love these blog trains, love making freebies for y'all, and love that I can play with a new color palette without the commitment of a larger project.



So with all that love...lol...here's my portion of this month's blog train: The Grass is Always Greener. If you're looking for a fresh, springtime color palette, this is a great choice. I adore the shades of green, orange and yellow. It makes everything feel so alive!


Download via

There were many great contributors this month. Make sure you hit each stop and grab all the pieces.

Jiovanna's Creations
A Bright Force by camijo
Arizona Girl
Creations By: Samantha
Nana's Digi-Blog
A Venture into Digital Scrapbooking
Cajun Diva Scraps
Jessica art-design
BeezDesignz
Scrappin Serenity
Luiza Pires Designs
Lady Sherwood Designs
Dreamn4ever Designs
Growing Pains Scrapped
Beautifully Blessed Designs
EmJay Scraps
Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Scrap It With LinnyAnne
Shuckclod's Stuff
Love It Scrap It
Sheri's Scrappin' Spot
Janece Suarez Designs
Janet's Digital Joys
Day Dreams 'n Designs
Scrapping Lu
Mandy's Lovable Designs <---YOU ARE HERE
Wendy Tunison Designs

I can't wait to see some great layouts! Have a blessed day! :)

♥ Mandy

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!! Love the papers!! Butterflies are so pretty!! I love the squirrel!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling papers, love them! And an extra thank you for having two options for downloading. I always have such trouble with Mediafire. :o)

    ReplyDelete