Sunday, April 6, 2014

Designer Challenge - Mini Kit

Hey y'all...

I had some time last week to get in on another Pixelscrapper designer challenge. This was a fun challenge - we had to step outside what we might normally put in a mini kit with a specific list of what to include and what NOT to include.

5 Word bits/tags/labels
6 Papers
7 Other Elements

Not too bad, right? Well...now the challenge:

NO Flowers
NO Stripes

And a little more of a challenge to include:

Polka Dots
Leaves
The word "together"

So, here is what I ended up with...


Download Part 1 via

Of course, once I was finished it wasn't so easy to just leave it alone. I have to admit, it felt really incomplete without any flowers. So I went on to make a Part 2 to match. If you grab both minis you will have this Better Together kit to enjoy:


You can find the second part on this blog post. It was kind of a bonus to kick-off the new direction I've decided to go with designing. :)

I hope you enjoy them all. QC'd as always and ready for all your fun digital and printable goodies!

Have a blessed week!

♥ Mandy

8 comments:

  1. yeah no flowers :-) Sorry but as a mom of a teenage boy... I sometimes can get away with "girl" colors but flowers not so much.... Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little kit. Looks like it would be good for art journal pages. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love the color palette! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU ;~} for an awesome collection...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose! Wonderful work!! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color palette. Great work. Thank you for all your hard work and generosity.

    ReplyDelete