Friday, April 18, 2014

Layout Template Freebie

Happy Friday Friends!

I was so excited to see the awesome collab freebie in my newsletter from P&Co last week, that I couldn't wait to use it. I grabbed this sweet pic of my niece taken last month at my daughter's birthday get together and went to work.



I ended up with this layout, highly inspired by my Pinterest browsing. I was super happy with how it turned out. After sharing it over at Pixelscrapper, a couple girls mentioned it would make a good template - and that was enough for me!


Download via

So, here's the layout template in layered .psd .tiff and .pngs. You can use for whatever purpose you like - PU or CU. I might mention that I'm not a pro over here and this is only the second template I've put together to share, so if you see a hiccup please let me know. Oh - and don't mind my crazy shadow layer. You gotta do what you gotta do...lol!

Enjoy and share with your friends. :)

♥ Mandy

5 comments:

  1. I love it Amanda, thanks so much - you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the lovely template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice template! I like you layout above it, also :) Thank you for sharing the template with us.

    ReplyDelete