Friday, January 17, 2014

Mini Kit Freebie - Ming Gardens

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure I was going to have time to participate in many designer challenges this month, but today was a good day for free time. So, I went searching for a color palette and this is what I found:

Ming Gardens


I'm sure it doesn't look like anything too special, but for some reason it caught my attention. So I ran with it. I had fun trying out some different designs (like the little gray hanging banner. Isn't it cute? lol).

As part of the challenge over at Pixelscrapper, Marisa laid out a list for us, so we had to stick to certain design elements within the kit. Hope you can find useful!


Download via:
Dropbox or
4shared

**This link has expired. This mini kit is available at my Simply Love Scrapbooking store.**

Here's a couple quick layouts I did of my oldest daughter from a couple years ago. Time flies! I can't believe we're already talking about driver's licenses, college and prom!





Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy and share with your friends. :)

♥ Mandy

6 comments: