Tuesday, February 4, 2014

CU Freebie: Polka Dot Overlays

Hi ya'll! I decided to play around with the Pixelscrapper designer challenge of making polka dot overlays. I started with some basic polka dot patterned black and gray pngs. Then I decided to add some texture. I personally love texture. :)

So here they are. I included both the .png overlays and the jpeg textured papers. These are CU OK. If you're unfamiliar with my terms of use, please make sure to read the TOU included with each download.


Of course, I couldn't NOT show some colorful samples. What a difference color makes, eh?  Feel free to download them as well if you'd like. The samples are PU/S40/S4H only please. TOU are included in each download. Enjoy!


Polka Dot Overlays
Download via 4Shared

Polka Dot Samples
Download via 4Shared

Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

♥ Mandy

6 comments: